04 August 2009

Welcome Back, Alyssa!


Wow! Talk about a long hiatus! Too long, if we're being honest! I'm not completely sure why I haven't posted in a while. I have been quite busy with weddings and Summer session classes, but although I'm still going to be busy, I'm going to commit time to blogging and updating everyone with photos, and specials and deals!

This post is going to be extremely short, but I wanted to post a small sample square of some of my favourite shots from my most recent wedding! I loved everything about this wedding and will elaborate on it all in good time! This post is a bit of a jump forward, and I'll be flashing back to blog about sessions/weddings that were done before this one! Whew!
Anyway, here is a sample square of photos from Melanie and Lloyd's wedding on the 18th of July 2009!


Like I said, I loved everything about this wedding!
You may also notice I have a new logo! I made it myself! I am proud! :D

Expect more updates, because they're a'comin'!

With love.

No comments:

Follow on Twitter!