24 January 2011

Sarah + Jordan | Engaged part one


Man, 2010 got incredibly busy incredibly quickly! For the last half of the year I was working on school getting ready to graduate, move, and finish planning my own wedding! It was insane, to say the least. One of the best things to happen in 2010, though, was the engagement of one of my very best friends (and one of my amazing bridesmaids) Sarah to her long time boyfriend, Jordan. At the celebratory dinner for their big occasion, we started talking engagement photos! I was beyond excited and happy to be able to give them awesome engagement photos! Here are some from our first session this past week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All of these are beautiful. My favorites are the one where they are sitting down and the grass is in the foreground and the one of Sarah against Jordan's chest. Those are stunning. So proud of you!!!

Follow on Twitter!