04 April 2010

Adrienne + Royce Anniversary Post (50th Post!)

Adrienne and Royce were my first wedding to shoot fully as a wedding photographer. When I first started to promote myself in wedding photography, I posted an advert on Craigslist and Adrienne was my first inquiry, and I ended up shooting their beautiful wedding the following month!

They are two of the sweetest people, and one of the kindest couples! This past February they celebrated their one year wedding anniversary and asked me to take some photos for the occasion! So, we hit up the beautiful Arboretum here in good old Austin, Texas! Thank goodness the weather was absolutely gorgeous! :)

Adrienne and Royce, thank you so much for contacting me to re-experience your love! I am so happy to have met and worked with you, and I look so forward to the birth of your baby girl this year!!

To those who celebrate it, Happy Easter!

No comments:

Follow on Twitter!