29 October 2009

Website Deal!!

Hey everyone!
This is just a little post to give everyone the heads up on something!
As you know, if you've read this (or even if you haven't), I now own a site.
As of about three days ago, I had 195 views overall.
Now, to some, that may not seem like much; but I celebrate the little things - you just have to sometimes!
I think 195 is GREAT, considering the only advertising I've been able to think of doing is posting the link on sites like Facebook and Twitter!

Yes, 195 is great, but I want to challenge people. So, I want to offer this challenge to everyone (and yes, you will be rewarded)! If, according to Google Analytics, the site receives 250 views and/or 100 Absolute Unique visitors by Saturday the 7th of November, then a day will be set aside where all photo sessions on that day will be FREE! 100% FREE! The free session date will be held the following Saturday - the 14th of November! All shoots on that day will:

- be an hour to hour and a half long at any one location in Austin, TX
- include one CD of the absolute best, high resolution images (unlimited number) with basic editing including light, colour, exposure, etc correction!
- include a password protected gallery on the website that even allows you to purchase prints from me! All images purchased from me as prints will receive further editing to ensure beautiful prints!
- include Reprinting Rights, so if you'd rather pay an outside company for your prints, you are welcome to do that with no additional charge from me!
- include internet permissions!

EDIT: I'm happy to say that as of today (29th of November), the site is up to 211 views with about 21 Absolute Unique visitors! We're well on the way to what I'll be calling 'Free Shoot Saturday'! This will be easy, I can feel it! I may have to do this more often! :)

Thanks, everyone!

No comments:

Follow on Twitter!