27 December 2009

Maggie + Jimmy : Engaged

I met Maggie and Jimmy a while back this year to talk about hiring me to shoot their wedding. If my memory serves me correctly, it was...OH! WAIT! I have it written in my calendar! It was the 18th of July 2009! (Thanks, iCal!)
Anyway, I got such a great vibe and energy the minute we met! They are so fun, sweet, laid back, relaxed, and so totally in love!!

Their wedding is not until June 2010, and I wanted to work and see them before that, so we scheduled an engagement session right before I went on holiday! When I asked if Maggie had any suggestions for a location, she asked if the Capitol here in Austin would be alright. Want to know why? Because that's where they had their second date!!! How sweet is that?! It's such a great date idea, too, because let me tell you: the Capitol is BEAUTIFUL! I was so excited for this session!!!
























Maggie and Jimmy, I had such a blast with you two on this session! I know I said it during the shoot, but I totally cannot wait for your wedding! Thank you for everything!!!

Soon, I'll post a few pictures from my first Christmas with James as an engaged couple (and first Christmas we have ever gotten to spend together)!!

If I don't see anyone/post before it, Happy New Year, everyone!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Follow on Twitter!