01 January 2010

PUBLISHED


screen cap of the feature on pictured{in}love

About a week ago, after seeing a fellow photographer's feature on Pictured{in}Love I decided to submit photos in the hopes of being featured myself!
Pictured{in}Love is a blog dedicated solely to featuring engagement sessions. A beautiful thing about this blog is that you don't have to be a photographer to be featured; you can be the bride-to-be, groom-to-be, mother-of-the-bride, and of course the photographer!

I have never been featured on a blog or published in any way, but that changed yesterday (it's 12:15 AM here, so HAPPY NEW YEAR) at 10 AM!

I was featured in Pictured{in}Love, and by "I", of course I mean my photos from Jimmy and Maggie's recent engagement session!

I was so appreciative and honoured to be featured! I am so blessed to not only have such wonderfully fantastic clients, but to find people that want to help my business grow further by publishing my works!

Be sure to check out the full entry on the photos and let me know what you think!!

So, thank you to Jamie Lee for featuring the work I did on Maggie and Jimmy's engagement session!
Not a bad end to 2009! Not bad at all! I'm so looking forward to 2010!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

xoxo

No comments:

Follow on Twitter!