10 April 2009

Easter Time 2009

brother and sister :)


Hi all!
On St. Patrick's Day, my boyfriend's mother celebrated her birthday. I spoke with her kids (Sarah and my boyfriend, James) before then and said that I think she'd really love new photos of the two of them together! The only photos of them around the house are from YEARS ago (as in childhood for Sarah and James together, and early high school for James alone). 
Sarah and James are nine years apart, and in the seven years I've known James, the only photo I've ever seen with them together is Sarah at around age 11 holding a two-year-old James!
Sarah said "Mom will love it!"

Scheduling was a bit shotty, and we were unable to do the photos in time for Trish's birthday. So, we decided it'd be a late birthday gift to her and we would also make sure to take photos of Sarah and Todd's kids for Easter cards!

We traveled down 1431 and found some great blue bonnets. It's basically a rule that if you live in Texas, you have GOT to have pictures in the blue bonnets! It's normally something that little children are forced into, but I thought we should take some of James and Sarah to be fun, cute, funny, and adorable!

Here are a few shots!
Husband and wife


This is Ava. She's going to be seven going on 17 this year.



Aidan is such a ham!

Briener Ladies!

I had such a blast, and the light and surroundings were GORGEOUS!
I love them all so much!

No comments:

Follow on Twitter!