24 April 2009

Get Paid to Help Me Gain Clients!!

If you need some quick cash, you'll be happy to know that I'm now implementing a "Referral Fee" for those that help me gain business!!

Here's how it works:
If you know of someone in Austin/central Texas that needs any type of photos done (models/actors/mothers-to-be/families/couples [anniversaries, engagement, weddings]/bands/seniors/individuals in general) give them my information (name [birth and business], phone number, and especially email address - Dandy.As.Lions@gmail.com). Don't be afraid to let them know I'm extremely passionate about photography and offer great rates ;)! 

If I'm booked to take their photos, I will give you 5% (cash) of what they pay me! Simply for helping my business!

How does that sound to you all? Pretty great? That's what I thought!
Word of mouth is one of the most powerful advertisement tools, so help me out and I'll help you out!

Check back for more information on shoots, ideas I have coming up, photo specials, and all Dandy As Lions information!

Thank you!!! 

Love.

2 comments:

Jamie Maldonado said...

Hmm ... Do you do any trade for shoots? That can be good for advertising purposes, and no one has to know it was a TF, either.

Also, a better plan: Twitter. Lots of Twitter. Go to Tweetups, take pictures, etc. Look outside the normal circles (bands, fashion, portraiture). Look to public relations and marketing, and you might find some super useful stuff. I know I have!

But yeah, I say juice the Twitter usage (doing things like retweeting and posting good links), and maybe also give Craigslist a spin.

Anyway, hope that helps!

Skippy said...

Hey Jamie! Thanks for the advice! I normally use Craigslist, but am weary right now because there's a guy that's being called The Craigslist Killer going around finding people advertising on CL and killing them upon meeting!

But thanks again for the advice!

Follow on Twitter!